I was commissioned by Mattel to create the package artwork for their new toy-game Flushin' Frenzy. Flushin' Frenzy is a game, created by Adam Borton, of one plunger, some poop, and requires fast reflexes! Flush the handle on the toilet to roll the die, and when a number comes up, you have to plunge the toilet that number of times. After a few plunges, the poop comes flying out and the first player to grab the poop earns a token. The player with the most tokens in the end wins.
• Featured on the Jimmy Kimmel Show (October 2018)
• Featured as the 'Must-Have Toy' on Good Morning Britain (December 2018)
• Featured on the Today Show (September 2018)
• Featured on "How to spend it well at Christmas" on ITV with Philip Schofield (December 2018)
• No.1 in Board Games on Amazon Canada ( November 2018)
• Top 2 in Games and Top 3 in all Toys and Games on Amazon (October 2018)